Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Finally figured out how you can "follow" blog.

UPDATE-If you are trying to do this on a cell, you have to scroll down and click the view full site link first! :)

I already posted today but I promise this is quick!
Many have mentioned that they wish they could get an update when I post on the blog. I finally figured it out! haha.

You can do either of the below options:
a. Click at the top of the page where it says to follow the blog or become a member
(I think you have to have a gmail, yahoo, or twitter account for that option)
OR
b. You can enter your email on the right. It's a text box located above where all the blog posts are listed and it says "follow by email."

Thanks! :)

1 comment:

  1. Katy,

    A friend of mine, Jennifer Holden, referred me to your blog. I cannot express my sympathy in words - because words do not do this pain justice. My son was born two years ago with a genetic disorder called OI, and was called back to Heaven just 12 short hours after he was born.

    You have a long and difficult road ahead of you, and I applaud your bravery of keeping a blog to share you experiences. I blog as well, and have no regrets in doing so.

    If you ever want support from a fellow Angel Parent, feel free to reach out to me anytime.

    My blog is bstrong526.blogspot.com and my email is bstrong526@gmail.com.

    -Brenda

    ReplyDelete