Saturday, October 6, 2012

Our Angel In Heaven

Psalm 34:18 The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and
saves those who are crushed in spirit.
 
 
 
Kinsley Marie Davis was born on October 3, 2012 at 4:06pm. At only 35 weeks, she weighed a healthy 6lbs and 11oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. She spent 39 minutes with her mommy and daddy before going to be with Jesus. Her short life will never be forgotten. We are forever changed by the time that we spent with our little princess. Rest in peace, beautiful daughter of ours.

3 comments:

  1. I am very sorry to read that she has passed away. I found your story from a friend who posted your blog on facebook and have been following ever since that day a few months ago. I have been hoping and praying that some how Kinsley would pull through this and make it to full term and come out healthy and happy, and all of this would just be a bad dream and everything would be fine. :( I truly don't know how you were able to handle this I know I would of been a complete wreck through this entire process. But going through this makes you a stronger person. She will be keeping watch over her mommy and daddy and hoping for the best of them, waiting until one day again she gets to be with the two of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah Katy - I don't know what to say... My heart breaks for you and your husband, such incredible sadness. I'm sure it seems unfair to have been given the gift of new life and then have it taken away, but I believe there is a reason for all things. You did a good thing by sharing your journey. I know it will help people in many ways. You're a very stronger young lady Katy. Hang in there.
    Cindi Dufek

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through Erin and Mark's blog. I'm so sorry. I pray for God's strength for you as you walk this long road of grief.

    ReplyDelete